Friday, June 7, 2013

Last week in Webskills Course..

The final week, it is!

The main topic for this week was centering on the use of technology integration matrix. It is a very practical and clear way for integrating technology. It provides teachers with all what they need in order to follow a successful gradation of integrating technology.



Through these 10 weeks, I have built a great knowledge about technology integration in teaching.I really find my self incapable of counting the benefits that I gained through this course. It is really an opportunity that I can not afford. Being exposed to many topics regarding integrating technology in teaching, now by the end of this course, I feel like I am a new teacher that is growing once again. Reviving and renewing the teaching materials I would use in teaching, adding more teaching techniques to the ones I used before, discussing many issues of teaching with teachers from all over the world and knowing much more about my students and how to keep them on the right road, I am now definitely a new teacher with more modern and brighter insight.

This is the last week in our course, but This will not be the last post in this blog!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Khadija,
    at the outset, let me express how much I enjoyed reading your reflective thoughtful posts on Nicenet. I do strongly agree with you when you said "reviving and renewing the teaching material". Actually, technolody tools do really enhance our teaching experience and revive the teaching learning process. I personally can't imagine giving a session without using even a five -minute video or ppt that might enhance learning.
    Actually this course provides the strategy for inegrating such tools and provided us with pedagogical benefits. I might have utilized some tools before this course;however, I am now more able to use them strategically and develop my plan accordingly based on goals and on students' needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Khadija,

    How nice that you are going to keep your blog going. This is very good news indeed!

    It has been wonderful getting to know you and work with you during this course, and I wish you the very best in all you do.

    A giant hug to you!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna,

      I found out that it is so important to keep this blog updated. By the end of this course, when I looked back at my posts in this blog I realized how wonderful and great it is to keep it going on. I am enjoying doing that.

      I will miss you so much, and indeed will miss our fruitful discussions with you and all the colleagues in this course. I would like to keep in touch with all of you!

      Thanks for the enormous help and support you offered me!
      I wish you all the best for your life.

      Khadija

      Delete